Probiotics are very healthy and beneficial microorganism. They have lots of functions like digestion of some sort of foods, production of aidful substances in our body. It is very easy to find and consume. Cheese, condensed yogurt, ayran, pickles are some food examples of probiotic foods.
Some can say that what is the relation between stress and probiotics? In stressful days, the probiotic number in the guts decrease. Therefore, in these days, there will probably digestion and immunity problems. So, experts said that 1 or 2 cups of kefir or 1 or 2 bowls of probiotic yogurt should be consumed on daily basis. These foods will increase the probiotic bacterias in the stomach and guts, and there will be no digestion and immunity problem.
A research is conducted about probiotic effects on stress level in the body. The effects of probiotics for anxiety and depression is coming from the guts. The relation is not exactly solved by scientific people, but probiotics in the guts affect the brain directly. A research conducted in England, 45 people who are taking probiotics and not taking probiotics are compared front of the computers. The ones with probiotic users have more attention against the ones who do not consume probiotics.
Another research done in France, test subjects are subjected to consuming probiotics for 1 month and the stress level between before and after was seen as decreased.The cortisone level in the subjects seems to decrease also.
6 Best ways to handling stress
– Do not overthink the situation you get bored in the job. Repeat the “Why do I concern?” question. Think positive.
– Sleep well and get a regular sleep. You have to awake to deal with stress.
– If you are not a home person, get yourself out and walk. Breathe in, breathe out. Learn how to breathe rightly. Talk with friends and get yourself into social life. Do not get into nervous conversations.
– In the Middlesex University, a research states that, cigarettes, alcohol and cafein make you nervous. It has destruction on nerves. Reduce them or get rid of them.
– Sport is the best way to overcome stress. You will sleep well and get healthy life. No stress. No matter what you are doing. Run, ride, walk, jump. Just burn your calories. That will make you feel better.
– Be positive, think positive. Everything is going to be allright.