In most toothpastes include harsh chemicals like fluoride and sodium lauryl sulfate, which cause defects in teeth enamel structure, mouth sores and sometimes inflammation. Also, some people and children might be sensitive to other ingredients as well.
Therefore, PROBIOTICSFOR is here to give you a probiotic toothpaste recipe that you can make at your home.
- 4 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- 3 tablespoons of Bentonite clay
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops of trace mineral drops (if you prefer)
- 2 capsules of probiotic supplement (or powder equivalent)
- 1 tablespoon of activated charcoal (optional)
- A small jar with lid, a spoon to mix and few drops of clean water to ease mixing
- Mix all ingredients together
- Put into jar and seal lid
- The amount will last up to 20 brushes, based on twice a day regimen.
Follow the last news or information about probiotics!